Print List Views Button on Ribbon
After getting lots of replies from my last post SharePoint 2010 : Print Calendar list. I've decided to expand new solution with new functionality
where you can add "Print Button" on each type of SharePoint lists, even if it is SharePoint Calendar list,Document libraries, tasks lists or any custom lists.
This feature is developed as a Sandbox Solution and successfully tested on SharePoint 2010, O365 SharePoint Online sites.
Print Button on Lists Ribbon:
PrintButton on Document Libraries Ribbon:
Print Button on Calendar Ribbon:
How to install and Activate?
This is sandbox solution. You can download "GenericPrintRibbonButton.wsp" and upload to your SharePoint 2010 site.
Please follow the given steps to upload and activate the solution.
- Open your SharePoint 2010 site on your browser.
- Click on “Site Actions” -> “Site Settings”, it will open site settings page with all options.
- Click on “Solutions” from “Galleries” section
- Click on “Solutions” from Top Ribbon
- Click on “Upload solution” button from ribbon
- Browse for the given “GenericPrintRibbonButton.wsp” file and click on OK button.
- Select the uploaded “GenericPrintRibbonButton.wsp” file, and click on “Activate” link from top ribbon.
- Again goto “Site Actions” -> “Site Settings”, and select “Manage site features” link from “Site Actions” section.
- Find for “Generic Print Button on List/Libraries Ribbon” and
make sure that feature is activated. If it is not activated then click on “Activate” button.
- That’s it, Now you can click on any SharePoint lists/Libraries
- And then click on Ribbon to get "Print" view button
For more info, visit
my blog page